Sunday, March 30, 2008

30th Birthday-Part 2


Mike and Margaret gave me tickets to Blue Man Group. It was my first time going. It was awesome. Here are pictures.


Left: Mike Relm





Right: Start of show was playing on tubes that changed sizes.


Left: They used long poles to make sounds too.




Right: they had drums on either side that sprayed water when hit.



Left: Encore was Teenage Wasteland.








Right: all night, Jon, Olaf and I were texting to win backstage passes. Olaf won. As I was handing him my camera, he handed me his phone and said Happy Birthday.




Left: Jon met Mike Relm backstage.


Right: I was kissed by a Blue Man.

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Carrie A said...

Oh that is so cool!!!! Happy belated birthday!

Jodi said...

Wow, sounds like you guys had a blast! Glad to hear it.