Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Common Cold

So I have had a cough for over a week. I have tried different cough medicine, hot tea, cough drops, lots of water, I even went to the doctor. What a waste of time going to the doctor. He looked in my ears, nose and throat, then listened to my breathing. His conclussion was that I have a common cold-odd that it has stayed around this long so he gave me a prescription for antibiotics anyway. He didn't even test me for anything-bronchitis, strep. How can this just be a common cold? Seriously, I must have gotten one cold, got rid of it, and then got another one. There's no way it could stick around this long.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I caught a cold the day before Gracie was born, and finally got rid of it just before Jenni's wedding. There's a nasty one going around!

erin said...

We all thought WINTER couldn't stick around this long...
I'm just saying.

erin said...

Do you STILL have that cold?? Blog already, woman!