Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tag

Ten Years Ago:
I was in my last year of college in Ely, MN

Five things on today's To-Do List:
I don't really have things on today's, but I have a general To-Do;
1. Finish house projects (this could fill up the 5 things)
2. Plan wedding ceremony
3. Play with Polly
4. Get my tabs renewed
5. stay focused at work


Snack I enjoy:
probably the same answer as Jodi-maybe I should put down what I don't like.
Lately I have liked turkey pepperoni slices.


Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Pay off debt.
Buy new house-not used and I have to fix up-BRAND NEW.
Pay back parents for any money they have ever given us.
Travel.
Stay at home, with Jon, and have lots of kids and travel with them like the Jolie-Pitts (okay, maybe I took that one a little far)


Places I've lived:
St. Paul, MN
Circle Pines, MN
Fridley, MN
Ely, MN
Grand Marais, MN
Rosedale, MN
Robbinsdale, MN
Oakdale, MN
Brooklyn Park, MN

Should I have just left it as Minnesota?

Tag you're it:
Everyone that has a blog was already listed in Jodi's tag, so I'll be watching for your posts!




1 comment:

Jodi said...

Thanks for being a good sport :)