Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cantebury

I enjoy going to Cantebury because Jon is really quite good at betting on horses. Most of the time he wins. We may lose $20, but we were there for over 4 hours with entertainment the whole time. This last time Jon won $44 on the first race and we played on that for almost all 9 races. I made him bet on Ohbeegeewhyen. I had to. We bet win, place, show. It ended up placing, so we won.

I don't know why I always have to be the one holding the camera for our photos.





Much better
(I'm still holding the camera)






You could see the fireworks at Valleyfair.

3 comments:

erin said...

Congrats!
But I have to ask...does it take skill to bet on the horses?

Jon said...

No but you have a better chance of winning if you read the daily racing form.

Unknown said...

it didn't take any skill to bet on Ohbeegeewhyen. I just liked the name.