Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome Brianna Leigh

Jodi and Brian gave me the opportunity to witness the birth of their second child, Brianna Leigh. I was so honored that they let me stay. I didn't think I wanted to see much. I started by standing in the corner between the monitors and bathroom. The nurses kept going in the bathroom for things so I ended up moving to the other side by Jodi's mom. After a while of getting glimpses of "the action", I was desensitized and moved to right behind the doctor. It didn't even phase me at this point what I was looking at, it was all about what was happening. No play by play or details on that. I'll just show you some photos that I took...after Brianna arrived :)
Brianna Leigh Youngman
8lbs 11.2 oz 21 in









ok...what is that? OH I KNOW...










BABY!! MINE.

First being held by Dad and Mom.

1 comment:

erin said...

It's so cool you got to stay!!!
Great photos--thanks for sharing!