Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little Changes

I have been using a program to lose weight called Lose It. We are also going to the gym (YMCA) just about every day. So far in 4 weeks I have lost 10 lbs! Other than the weight I have noticed that I can now do things in the classes that 4 weeks ago I could not. The other day I was in Turbo Kick and they do burpees. I could do them before, just not at the same speed as I should so I just didn't attempt them. At this class I did them, full out. Then today I was in Body Pump. Basically a weight lifting class with a little cardio. Almost every class I have been in ends the class with crunches and planks. I have always done the planks on my knees. Tonight I did them with legs out AND side planks - NOT ON MY KNEES! I was so excited that I had done this.

Jon and I are going out for dinner on Saturday for Valentine's Day. We are dressing up. I tried on a few skirts that I haven't worn in over a year. They all fit. Probably the best part of losing weight is getting a whole new wardrobe (or at least your old one).

No comments: