Sunday, November 18, 2012

10 on 10 (a little late)

So give me credit for actually taking the pictures on 11/10.  I just haven't gotten to posting them.  Nothing exciting anyway (like Jodi's 10K).  I also realize there are only 9 photos - sue me.  I really hate blogger for adding photos now.  It is impossible to get them moved after loading to get them in order.  Deal with it, I'll number them.

1. up at 8:30 - I know, impressive that I slept in that long.
2. MK time - calls calls and more calls


3. time to make 3 dips for Jon's party - 12 bars of cream cheese later...
5. eating at OCB with Grandpa Moritz and Great-Grandpa
9. time for bed- spending the night at G/G Moritz so daddy can have guy time.



4. visiting Great-Grandpa Moritz.  he gave her goodie bins.

8. rocking in her chair at Grandma/pa Moritz


6. went to IKEA with Sara Kouba

7. petting Buddy, her favorite kitty

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Of COURSE Buddy is her favorite. Isn't he everyone's fav?