Saturday, June 7, 2008

Recuperating

Polly made it through surgery. They said she would be tired and would mostly sleep the next two days. yea right. We are supposed to keep her from jumping, going up and down stairs and excessive running. We are talking about a puppy. Most of today she has been resting, but we live in a split level house-hard to avoid going up and down steps. We aren't playing catch with her which I'm sure is driving her crazy. She is currently laying down under the desk-sighing I think from boredom. Poor shaved Polly

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Aww, poor Polly. I remember when we had Mary spayed-and declawed all at once! We visited her after cuz we couldn't wait to see her! I hope Polly has a quick recovery!

Carrie A said...

Poor Polly! She'll thank you in the long run for getting her spayed.
Yeah, our dogs do look alot alike!

erin said...

I'm glad everything went ok. Poor shaved Polly won't even miss her parts!