Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation

End of the fiscal year at Lifetouch. I had 3 days of vacation that was either use it or lose it. So I had yesterday, today and tomorrow off. I thought I was going to be so productive. Get all these things done. Yesterday, Polly rolled in something (smelled like fish), so I gave her a bath. The rest of the day we (Polly and I) pretty much slept, watched tv, and once and a while went outside (bathroom breaks). I thought with all the rest I got, today I would be ready to tackle something. Every time Polly has wanted to go outside I have been pulling weeds from the rock areas until the mosquitoes get to be too much. I went to have lunch and Polly didn't want to come in, so I left her outside. When I went to check on her she was rolling on the ground...again. I went to check what she was rolling in, I didn't see anything, but somehow she had poop on her. Do I try and give her a bath again (first time was not enjoyable-hint, leave the collar on to hold her) or do I bring her to Petco and pay the $15 to use their facilities? I tried my own bathroom again. This time it wasn't as bad. She stayed still and I learned not to use as much soap. She comes out looking like a big poof ball. What will tomorrow have in store? Jodi comes into town and we have the Twins/Brewers game in the evening. It is going to be a busy weekend. More posts to come.

No comments: