Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Typical Day...Lately

I haven't written in a while and thought I would just give you a peek at what I have been doing lately. This is my cube. I spend 4-5 hours here and the other half I spend here, at the front desk.



Love the headset. I can walk all over the building and still answer the phone! Only problem is when guests or interviewees come in and I'm not at the front to greet them. It is the end of the school year and you would think things would be quieting down-NOT. Now we are two girls down, they were laid off for the summer, and some schools didn't get their pictures before school was out. Mostly it is because parents turned in orders after the cut off date and we thought we could still get them to the school in time-WRONG AGAIN. The last two days has been crazy. We have driven to schools delivering pictures. Yesterday a team met a UPS driver that had a package of pictures for a school because by the time they were delivered to our office it would be too late for the school, so we track down the driver and tell him we are going to meet at one of his stops take the package and head straight to the school. Would you call this dedication to our customers or insanity?

I love getting photos of all the babies in my life. They are displayed proudly on my desk-
KEEP 'EM COMIN'!

No comments: