Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Time Off

I was really wondering what I was going to do for two weeks off. Part of the time I will be up north at my parents cabin. The last two day has been getting ready for Christmas. I had no presents purchased. Yesterday I mailed off the Christmas cards, did most of the Christmas shopping, brought Polly to the vet and then went to Petco. I did get some things done around the house too-started the laundry. I always have a problem finishing the laundry.

Today has also been a busy day. All the presents are wrapped that were purchased. The house is cleaned and ready for Christmas dinner cooking and baking. I finally put some pictures in the frame in our room. I also put up one of those decal wall art above our bed.



Polly has been frolicking in the snow. She is so funny when she comes back up her face is full of snow!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love that bottom pic of the two of you.