Monday, June 15, 2009

Garage Sale #2

At the start of this sale I needed $588 to be at goal to walk. What a turn out for the Oakdale garage sale. Margaret opened shop on Friday and I came after work. We took in $150. We figured if I brought in that much each day I would only need $130 left! Saturday took in $150, and Sunday took in $130 - so only $150 to go!! Many people were so nice in Oakdale, giving donations as well as purchasing from the sale, or having me keep the change. I plan on opening up one last time on Thursday during the parade. Anything earned over the $2300 will go to my other two team members, Tamara Linderholm and Jessica Mornson. If you haven't already donated to me and planned on it, please click on the team members name above - it will bring you to their donation page.
Thank you!

No comments: