Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Guilty

I have been having the worst week of work and it is only Wednesday. All I wanted to do when I got home was veg out. The dads came over to work on the deck again. I feel so guilty not being out there. It's our deck, but all I'm doing if I am out there is stand around. In the beginning and last week I was actually helpful because I was holding up beams, ripping up boards, or drilling in screws. Now they are a two man team and the rest of us stand around thinking we should be doing something but really just getting in the way. If Jon stays inside when they come over its a big deal that he isn't helping. Why isn't it a deal for me to be helping? I love the progress of the deck and am very thankful for everything they are doing, but I am also hoping it will be done soon. I think the more people that are there to help the faster it will get done, not true.

No comments: