Wednesday, July 11, 2012

10 on 10 (my first!)

I got this project from another friend's blog.  Basically every 10th of the month you take a photo every hour for 10 hours.  It's a little glimpse into my day.  This one happened to not be that exciting.

7:30am - slept on the couch after being pushed out of bed by Jolynn.  (yes that is a table cloth as my blanket)
8:30am - dropped Jolynn off at daycare

9:30am - busy at work checking emails

10:30am- working on spreadsheets for manager and entering yearbook contracts.  Multitasking :)

11:30am-one monitor goes down, tried to fix it myself.  Finally called tech guy and he fixed it in 2 seconds.

12:30pm-at my appointment

2:30pm-LUNCH

3:30pm-picking up Jolynn from daycare

4:30pm-playing with stamping markers in craft room.  She's not often let in this room.

5:30pm-DINNER

6:30pm-watching SJ and RJ while Erin is at work and Rich and Jon go play hockey.

1 comment:

erin said...

CUTE! Good job, Carrie! I only wish you could have gotten a picture of Pedro's "haircut."