Monday, July 2, 2012

Plateau

I feel like I have hit a wall.  I'm not using Lose It the way I did when I started.  This 90+ degree heat is killing my motivation to run outside, even at 6:30am it's almost 80 degrees!  At times I really wish we still had the Y membership.  Every time we pass by a Y sign Jolynn yells "ABBY!".  She misses the Y too.

It just occurred to me while talking to my dad, in TWO WEEKS I'll be running my 2nd 5K.  Have I ran since the last one? No.  With how hot it has been, I really hope we don't have this kind of weather on July 15. 

My dad is going to give us a treadmill.  Maybe that will help (since I'll be in my nice air conditioned basement!)  Eating has been hit and miss.  I do really well for breakfast and lunch, but then go way over on dinner.  I need to revisit my log to the early days and see what I was cooking for dinner.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't Dominoes and Mac-n-Cheese.

1 comment:

erin said...

I giggled at the Dominoes and Mac N Cheese. I totally understand.
The great thing about weight loss is that even taking a whole month off doesn't mean you can't get back on the wagon again!