Monday, July 2, 2012

Leveen Reunion

It's been 8 years since we stopped talking.  I won't go into why because it is in the past and I'd like it to stay there.  Thanks to Facebook and my brother Charles, we are all back together.  It felt great.  I was really nervous.  I expected to see Dad, Charles, Patricia; it ended up being the whole family!  It was their 4th of July celebration.  Because the 4th is on a Wednesday this year they celebrated the weekend before.  It worked out really well, because the Moritz are having their party this weekend.  Since I didn't know what to expect I didn't plan on staying long.  We stayed into the evening and ended up staying the night.  Here are a few photos from the day.
Jolynn trying to shoot a basket.

Uncle Charles helped her dunk the ball.

The men grilling steak, corn, and boiling lobster!

Setting up lawn games.

view from the house - gorgeous!

Just floating along (it's so shallow she probably could have touched.)

Getting a ride on the big floaty - my dad watched her closely.

Uncle Don, Aunt Kay, cousin Jamie, Aunt Fern - chillaxin.

Uncle Hente has Jolynn way out there.  The boys to the rescue!

2nd gen cousins

Ava (my niece) and Jolynn watching Cars 2.  I didn't notice the TV when I took the picture, but it fits perfectly!

Ava attacking Jamie (Charles' fiance) with silly string.

Ava and Jolynn covered in silly string.

Ava and Jolynn (goof!) watching the fireworks.

Charles lit the fireworks.

No comments: