Friday, February 12, 2010

13 weeks

I made it through the first trimester! I really can't complain. There hasn't been any puking or nausea. My heartburn is less than it was before I was pregnant; and I still fit into 5 pairs of my black work pants. However, everything else doesn't fit.

Best part of this week - the crib is here! I was ready to put it up as soon as Mike brought it over, but Jon wasn't up to it. He said he would do it later. Maybe I can guilt him into sooner than later.

Babycenter update for Chishi:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce.

Cravings: most have been satisfied. Nothing in particular this week. Co-workers said I was craving steak so much because my iron was low.

1 comment:

erin said...

My goodness, that went fast!! Keep up the good work, Mamacita.