Thursday, February 25, 2010

15 week check up

The new clinic was very nice. Clean, didn't smell like BO (always a good thing), and the people were really nice. I saw a nurse practitioner. She took the time to read the report about Wolff-Parkinson-White Disease and wrote down notes about it so they can make sure they keep an eye on the heartbeat at each check up. She was also surprised that the other clinic had not done an exam to check the size of the uterus yet. So she did that, I am right on track for 15 weeks. Listened to the heart beat again - about 150 bpm. My blood pressure was 124/84. Much lower than last time. My weight had also gone down 3 lbs. So a very good appointment. Next appointment is in 4 weeks - another normal exam, just heart beat check and blood pressure. A week after that I will see a genetic counselor and have a Level 2 ultrasound because of the W-P-W Disease. A Level 2 ultrasound can see into the 4 chambers of the heart better. Hopefully Chishi will cooperate and we can see the sex!

2 comments:

erin said...

How exciting!! I can't believe you're already planning your ultrasound! That went so fast!

Unknown said...

Good luck to you and how exciting this is! I clicked on "next blog" at the time of my blog and yours came up!