Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vivid Dreams

In the last 2 days I have had 2 dreams that were very vivid. I had one earlier in the pregnancy also. All have been very weird.

Dream #1:
I found myself breastfeeding one of my closest friends new baby because she wasn't available to do it - so she told me to do it.

Dream #2:
I was on a horse farm. There was the owner and Jason (Jon's brother), and a Clydesdale. The horse was getting angry and kept grunting and backing up toward Jason. The owner said to back away or he was going to trample him. Jason laughed and walked up to the horse and slapped it in the butt, then side stepped to avoid the horse rearing toward him. He kept doing that in circles. Finally, the horse nudged him with his butt and Jason fell to the ground. The horse started trampling him and then went to sit on him. I screamed and then the horse started to come after me. I squeezed my eyes shut really tight and held really still, I opened my eyes and the horse was gone. Jason was on the ground still. I ran to him crying and asked if he was okay. He laughed and said, stupid horse.

Tell me that's not a weird dream.

Dream #3:
This one may have something to do with the sex of the baby, this is the reason I am up at 12:30am typing this.

I went into delivery. I didn't see myself give birth. I woke up in the recovery room. I checked my blog and saw a picture of Jon playing with a little GIRL. Caption said Jon playing with baby Calen. That is exactly how it was spelled in the dream.

I don't know if that blog was mine or if Jon was playing with someone else's baby, but I also know that Jon and I didn't pick out the name Calen. Not sure where that came from.

1 comment:

erin said...

I like the name Calen!! Cute!
I have had INSANE dreams lately, too. Fresh hormones = nutty dreams.