Wednesday, February 6, 2008

DSW Day

I almost forgot what it was like to have a normal job. Where you only have one persons tasks to do. When I worked in Burnsville I was the office manager and helped other people in the office with their jobs. For a while at the Maple Grove office I was doing my job and the supervisors job. The supervisor is back and has taken on her duties (I think she is going to regret not taking my offer to help). I wondered why the other girls had multiple offices that they serviced and I only had one-well, they are trying to keep each person to 350-400 accounts. My office alone has 400+, so they thought that should be good enough for me. Little do they know that I am a machine. So, the DSW part-we are required to take a lunch break. I work 7:30-4:30; which means I have to take an hour lunch. What the heck am I supposed to do with an hour. I can barely use up a half hour. So today I went shopping.
I don't know who is regretting the hour lunch more, me or them. It was an expensive lunch (I needed new shoes anyway-mine were starting to talk-not good), but at the same time they are the ones that said I had to be gone for a whole hour!

1 comment:

erin said...

Lunch gets pretty expensive when you start shopping. Believe me, I know.