Friday, February 8, 2008

I said...


We are in Waukesha visiting Jodi and Brian. I went to school with Jodi today. You think art class is all painting, crayons and fun stuff-then teach it. It was still a lot of fun, but so tiring. And I only was there for half a day! Jodi and Brian had birthing class this evening so Jon and I were going to go to dinner by ourselves. He wanted to stop at the hotel first to drop off something. We get to the room and there are these beautiful roses. Then he tells me to go into the bedroom (get your head out of the gutter!). The light switch doesn't work so I went to turn on the light and saw a bouquet of roses on the bed. I turned around and Jon was going down on one knee. I've been through this before-I knew what that meant. I couldn't believe it. I said yes.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Yea! Two of my favorite people are getting married! I couldn't be happier. And, I knew before you did :) Love you guys!

Carrie A said...

Congratulations Carrie!!! That is so exciting!!

erin said...

Woohoo!!!
Congratulations!