Saturday, March 6, 2010

16 weeks

4 months. wow. still no difference in how I feel. I have been feeling the flutters if I concentrate and hold really still. The heartburn comes and goes, but mostly coincides with what I eat. I haven't been craving steak as much. Now it is milk. I believe the stage I am getting into for week 17 is where the bones are forming. Makes sense. Need more calcium for those bones. Before I needed iron for all the blood supply. The weeks seem to be going by so fast. It helps that I am still at work because things are busy enough to keep my mind from wandering. My mom has asked me about a shower. I didn't think it would be time for that already, but I guess she wants to start planning. Lots of people have suggested I start taking photos now also. I really don't notice, but if I saw week by week I probably would. Until the indentation where my pants cut in at my belly button goes away, then I will know that I am showing. For now I just look the same...with bigger boobs.

Another weird dream: I had a dream where my KIDS were full grown. Boy and girl. Boy was so old he had a goatee, and girl was a teen. Wonder if that will be the order.

BabyCenter update:
Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now he's 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.

No comments: