Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Frustration

Last post was about how we can't get Polly to go the bathroom (on command). When we left for work today she was in her kennel. When I got home she greeted me at the door. I took her outside and again nothing. The upstairs didn't look like she got into anything, either did downstairs. I checked her kennel and all the doors are still locked. Great, an escape artist! Then I saw my craft room door open. BIG HUGE LOGS!!! Boy is she in trouble! No wonder she didn't have to go when I got home. She is now outside on a 10ft line attached to the ground. Hope she likes it, she'll be there for a while.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oooooh. Naughty! Don't worry, you'll get her trained. Patience, mommy!

erin said...

Ahhhh, parenthood.

kristi noser said...

Jumped in from Richard's blog. Hello!
When we had our puppy we fed him in the evening and then took him out as soon as he was done eating. Log city. Then the praise began. It didn't take long for him to get the idea.
Hope next week is better.