Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Trouble?

So I went through my normal ritual this morning and she peed but didn't poop. I tried forever to get her in the kennel. I would throw a treat in there and she wouldn't go after it, so then I gave her one and threw one in the kennel. She still didn't go for it. When I went upstairs to get her she was laying next to the sliding door. I got in her face and was very stern; if I let her stay out and found a surprise when I got home her butt was going outside for a long time. I'm really wishing I had this camera system right now.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Well? How'd she do?

Unknown said...

Jon got home before me and there were no surprises. He took her outside and she went poop. Then I took her out and she went again.

She just farted...I think she has to go again.