Saturday, May 3, 2008

Game Night

We had quite a few people over last night. I decided to make lasagna; however, when the meat was browned and the water just came to a boil-I blew a fuse on the stove. I called Mike and he walked me through fixing it, but I couldn't get it. Then Jason and Jadah arrived and Jason was able to fix it. I was back to making dinner. I made two pans because we had so many people over. Erin, Richard and Shirley made it over as well as both sets of parents and Olaf. My parents brought Polly over too. She was a little overwhelmed by all the people. When there were just a few people around she was okay, but get more than 4 and she would hide behind the couch. She slept next to me on her dog bed. We got up this morning and it wasn't raining (thank God), so we spent like 2 hours just being outside. She sniffed everything in the yard, we went for a walk, then she sniffed some more. She loves to be outside. We came in and played with her squirrel for a while and then Jason and Jon got up and I made breakfast.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like fun

erin said...

Haha! Cute pics!