Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friend Shower

I had my first baby shower this afternoon. I'm sorry, but I was so caught up in everything that I did not take many photos and I didn't pass my camera off to someone. I believe Jodi was taking some photos so check Facebook or possibly her blog for more photos.

I showed up a bit earlier than I was supposed to because I was soo excited. Erin was already there and had decorated. She, Jodi and Margaret were staging the food and other table. I did get pictures of the finished staging of each table. The food was fantastic and the shirts that everyone made were really cute.

It was so nice to see everyone there. Strange how I have been friends with some since I was in grade school and some for a couple years. As they went around the room telling everyone who they were and how they knew me, some were like 6 degrees of separation because of meeting through someone else.
Thank you Jodi, Erin and Margaret for hosting this party. You did a fantastic job - Jolynn and I appreciate it very much.

3 comments:

erin said...

It was so fun! I'm so blessed to have you as a friend. :)

GML said...

If/When you have your baby shower make sure you get a person who will be responsible for capturing everything or have you had it yet?

Unknown said...

GML - this was my first shower (friends). One of the hostesses wrote down my presents, while the other took photos. There are more photos on Facebook however.